1969 Mach1

Je hoeft geen account te hebben....gewoon je foto uploaden.......

Moderator: Shelby GT-H

Ghost Rider
Donateur 2014
Contacteer:

Re: 1969 Mach1

Bericht door Ghost Rider »

Kleur is echt tegek ! de rest van de complimenten heb je gisteren al ontvangen... blijf niet aan de gang haha ;)
1970 Sportsroof Plain Jane Sleeper - the Chickenwing Special
302 Clevor- 4 Spd HURST - 3.50 9" Traction-loc rear
LESS IS MORE !
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

Nou vele maal dan hoor GTA67 :)

En natuurlijk Niels, meer als zat complimentjes gehad en gegeven. Blijf ook erg blij met de kleur, voorlopig ben ik ook niet plan die te veranderen :)
1969 Grabber Blue Shelby GT350
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
Ken Van Accolyen

Bericht door Ken Van Accolyen »

toch vin ik dat je hem int roze moet steken ! :mrgreen:
Mustang Coupe 1970 351Cleveland V8 Ram Air (ready from 1juni 2013)
Buy a hybrid, i need your gas !
Follow my project on : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19895
Parts for sale used/new on : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22408
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

Ken Van Accolyen schreef:toch vin ik dat je hem int roze moet steken ! :mrgreen:
ALS ik ook gelukkig genoeg mag zijn een '69 shelby te kunnen opknappen wordt hij zeker dusk rose aka playboy pink hoor :D
Maar voor een 69 mach vind ik het helemaal niet staan, dus voorlopig geen roze auto voor mij ;)
Afbeelding
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
frankpost
Contacteer:

Bericht door frankpost »

mooie feutus :P

vette omgeving ook! zal tzt ook maar in een hotpants voor mn mustang gaan poseren dan, schijnt erbij te horen dat poseren :mrgreen:
Focus ST 2.5 2006
1969 Fastback 390 Mach 1 S-Code
http://dmff.nl/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22641
'47 1/2 ton 7.3 Diesel Powerstroke
http://dmff.nl/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28280
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

frankpost schreef:mooie feutus :P

vette omgeving ook! zal tzt ook maar in een hotpants voor mn mustang gaan poseren dan, schijnt erbij te horen dat poseren :mrgreen:
Als jij in hotpants gaat poseren bij je stang doe ik het ook, deal?!
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
Robin

Bericht door Robin »

Mooi stel :)
Mercury grand marquis colony park wagon 5.0 V8 1985
frankpost
Contacteer:

Bericht door frankpost »

Ammy schreef:
frankpost schreef:mooie feutus :P

Als jij in hotpants gaat poseren bij je stang doe ik het ook, deal?!
deal

@ 1:15:

http://vid861.photobucket.com/albums/ab ... 0_0426.mp4

zo te zien een 70 en geen 69... maar dan nog...

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
By BY JEANNI BROSIUS Staff Writer
Sunday, December 27, 2009
THREE RIVERS AREA — Suited up in her fire suit and easing into the driver’s seat, Stacey Moon finds comfort in the vibration of the 700-horsepower motor of her pink dragster. Both hands on the wheel, she said she gets a little nervous, but as she pulls into the burnout box, her butterflies flutter away. She just focuses on the track in front of her.

“I let go, hang on, push it to the floor and enjoy the ride,” said Moon, also known as Mustang Girl.

Moon, 31, who lives in Macon just north of Little Rock Air Force Base, credits her father for her love of fast cars. Recalling a memory of sitting in the middle of the front seat of her father’s ’69 MustangCoupe Le Grande as a child, Moon said her dad would take off so fast that gravel would fly, and she would end up in the back seat. She has her dad’s car and is planning to restore it.

“I have always been fascinated by fast cars,” Moon said. “I’m not the typical girl; I don’t mind getting my hands dirty.”

Although she loves fast cars, Moon also works full time as a registered nurse in the intensive care unit at Baptist Medical Center in Little Rock.

“I’ve seen what careless driving can do to people, and I know what to do to be safe,” Moon said.

While she was still in nursing school, she and her husband, Scott, went to a drag strip.

“They let you take your daily driver down the drag strip, and I actually won,” Stacey Moon said.“The bug bit me.”

After being bitten, Moon graduated from Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School in Gainesville, Fla., with her National Hot Rod Association license. The Moons found her pink Mustang in West Memphis.

“It took us three trips to get the car home from West Memphis,” Scott, who is also her crew chief, said about the pink car that now houses a $12,000 motor.

Moon laughed as she explained that most of the car was contained in buckets and boxes. The husband-and-wife team rebuilt the car and outfitted it for drag racing.

Scott and Stacey said they aren’t sure if it is the woman in the driver’s seat or the pink race car that frustrates the men she blows by on the track.

“Some guys are kind of resistant to it,” Stacey said about being accepted as a female driver. “But when they see the motor and find out I went to school and I know what’s under the hood, I’ve gained more respect.”

Moon was set to race on an episode of SPEED TV’s PINKS when she had a nitrous explosion that eliminated her from the race.

“I thought, ‘Oh my God! I just killed my wife!’” Scott said about the explosion.

“When she is racing, I knowI’m more scared than she is.”

Stacey said it is scary, but it’s a fun scary. She was out of racing for about two months, so she didn’t mind working some overtime to replace the motor.

During another race, Stacey’s hood popped up at 120 mph.

“You learn not to do it next time,” she said with a laugh. “Now instead of two latches, I have four.”

Stacey said Scott is living his dream through her.

“We’ve raced each other before, and I win every time, no matter what I’m driving,” Stacey said as she laughed.

Scott said Stacey’s reaction time is a lot quicker than his, and he’s happy just being her crew chief.

“I’ve won some, I’ve lost gracefully, and I blew up a motor,” Stacey said about her yearlong racing career.

In addition to working full time as an RN, Stacey is a fulltime student at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences working on her bachelor’s degree in nursing.

Scott, who is a captain at the Jacksonville Fire Department, owns Fire Equipment Repair, and Stacey is his office manager.

“I don’t have the typical life my co-workers have,” Stacey said.

But she and Scott are happy that they can share the hobby of drag racing.
Focus ST 2.5 2006
Ken Van Accolyen

Bericht door Ken Van Accolyen »

Ik doe ook mee !
Mustang Coupe 1970 351Cleveland V8 Ram Air (ready from 1juni 2013)
Buy a hybrid, i need your gas !
Follow my project on : viewtopic.php?f=87&t=19895
Parts for sale used/new on : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22408
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

Ken Van Accolyen schreef:Ik doe ook mee !
Dit wordt duidelijk een succes, moeten dan ook maar een hotpants mustang groepsfoto maken :lol:

En Frank, mooi roze is natuurlijk niet lelijk ;)
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
mustang66coupe

Bericht door mustang66coupe »

Houd het lekker in de familie! :lol: :mrgreen:

Straks wordt dat de nieuwe trent en heet het hier straks "dutch mustang fords & hotpants" :shock:
66 coupe aut. V8 in progress
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

mustang66coupe schreef:Houd het lekker in de familie! :lol: :mrgreen:

Straks wordt dat de nieuwe trent en heet het hier straks "dutch mustang fords & hotpants" :shock:
Probleem van elkaar herkennen meteen opgelost lopen we allemaal in hotpants over de volgende meeting :lol: Kan je mij natuurlijk wegdragen van het lachen
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
frankpost
Contacteer:

Bericht door frankpost »

dat is dus 2x een hotpants, dat betekent toch dat jij dan ook minimaal in een topje moet verschijnen

je plukt zo wel de forumleden eruit op een meeting, misschien is dat the way to go ;)
Focus ST 2.5 2006
Ammy

Bericht door Ammy »

frankpost schreef:dat is dus 2x een hotpants, dat betekent toch dat jij dan ook minimaal in een topje moet verschijnen

je plukt zo wel de forumleden eruit op een meeting, misschien is dat the way to go ;)
Ik zal daar een nachtje over slapen als jullie foto's 'spannend' genoeg zijn kan dat wel eens een mogelijkheid worden ;)
Black Audi Q5 3.0 Diesel
mustang66coupe

Bericht door mustang66coupe »

Zit ik nog op het DM&FF of heb ik een virus op mijn computer??? :oops: :lol:
66 coupe aut. V8 in progress
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Show je Mustang of Ford hier.....”